1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

earthwalker40

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by im hungry, Jul 11, 2014.

1. im hungry

im hungry Morel Connoisseur

ive been watching earthwalker videos and they are great....i live in fairborn and was wondering if you were on here.....iud like to meet up with you sometime if possible and check out a few things around hear if you had the time or inclination..i think today i found some chaga,but it was on an oak tree..im new to this and could use some help.

2. bigoldtrees

bigoldtrees Morel Enthusiast

Hey hungry it's earthwalker. Been wanting to meet up with some fellow shroomers. Ain't been spending alot of time in the woods this year, been really busy, but plan to get out more. Here's a email you can contact me at [wittysmittyshroomwriter @gmail.com].

3. im hungry

im hungry Morel Connoisseur

thanks earthwalker i sent you an email..just let me know when you can get out...

4. jdk32581

jdk32581 Morel Connoisseur

Hey Dave love your videos on youtube. I have used them to help me hunt thanks! I am in Geauga county this is my first year hunting mushrooms. Found a good amount of morels now I am finding chants. Thanks and keep up the videos.

5. bulldog1149

bulldog1149 Morel Enthusiast

Dave

Can I get your email to bounce a few specimens off you this season?

My text is 3305755573