Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the title says it all. Unfortunately there's no mushroom news from California other than fires.
I thought I'd check in and give you-all an update from the "inside". Me and mine are fine other than being stressed and breathing a lot of SMOKE! I'm sending a map & stats so as not to use up this post; the fire totals are correct as of today, 8/21/2021. It's a pretty depressing thing; a lot of small towns are being wiped out and we have thousands of people that have been evacuated and have no place to go, but we are all trying to come together and help each other get through this, We don't normally get rain until @ October and I'm afraid that some of these monster fires will be burning until then.
I just hope we have some forest left to go hunt mushrooms in the future. Wish us luck! Happy Shroomin'....
World Map Line Font Terrestrial plant Plant Ecoregion People in nature Branch Tree Window Wood Heat Fire Tree Plant Water Helicopter Sikorsky s-64 skycrane Vehicle Sky Car Vehicle Fog Automotive lighting Sky Car Vehicle Fog Automotive lighting Ecoregion Plant Tree Hazard Fire Cloud Sky Helmet Plant Workwear Cloud Sky Helicopter Aircraft Rotorcraft Sky Cloud Plant Ecoregion Nature

·
Registered
233 Posts
I guess the title says it all. Unfortunately there's no mushroom news from California other than fires.
I thought I'd check in and give you-all an update from the "inside". Me and mine are fine other than being stressed and breathing a lot of SMOKE! I'm sending a map & stats so as not to use up this post; the fire totals are correct as of today, 8/21/2021. It's a pretty depressing thing; a lot of small towns are being wiped out and we have thousands of people that have been evacuated and have no place to go, but we are all trying to come together and help each other get through this, We don't normally get rain until @ October and I'm afraid that some of these monster fires will be burning until then.
I just hope we have some forest left to go hunt mushrooms in the future. Wish us luck! Happy Shroomin'....
View attachment 40476 View attachment 40477 View attachment 40478 View attachment 40479 View attachment 40480 View attachment 40480 View attachment 40481 View attachment 40482 View attachment 40483 View attachment 40484
@jdaniels313 Man I Feel for You!!! These Wildfires are Extremly Destructive & becoming all to common. You & Yours continue being American Strong! Thanks for sharing the pics & updates!! Very Saddening for All those impacted by these fires!! Hearts go out to You All! Stay Safe, Were all with You.. in our Thoughts & Prayers!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@jdaniels313 Man I Feel for You!!! These Wildfires are Extremly Destructive & becoming all to common. You & Yours continue being American Strong! Thanks for sharing the pics & updates!! Very Saddening for All those impacted by these fires!! Hearts go out to You All! Stay Safe, Were all with You.. in our Thoughts & Prayers!!
Thank you!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
View attachment 40476 View attachment 40477 View attachment 40478 View attachment 40479 View attachment 40480 View attachment 40480 View attachment 40481 View attachment 40482 View attachment 40483 View attachment 40484
Hang in there, hoping your luck is all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts