1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

first find

Discussion in 'Iowa' started by rickavey, May 12, 2014.

1. rickavey

rickavey Young Morel

24 grey mushroom

2. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

ksmorel, I know what your mind is doing right now. Just more info. to process and confuse. Some day when we have clones you can be in 3 places at once and pick all the spots, but not yet my man. Of course if you get your son well trained by 5 or 6 you can send him into the sticker bushes. You will be older by then and need the help. I think RP needs to go to the hills and you need to go back east. Then whoever does best I'll follow.You guys have learned by now that I am a true indicator of where morels are not this year, for the most part, so be sure to leave MORE patches for me to pick. I'll probably walk around a few miles before I pick them, seems to be my style. Then we can meet up in the middle, you know where, and I can poach on one of your SECRET spots.

3. ksmorelhunter

ksmorelhunter Morel Enthusiast

Haha, you are right KB. Rick, I was waiting to see a post from you. I assume these were in Webster CO? Hope it's a great year there. Best of luck and keep us updated on your progress.

4. ksmorelhunter

ksmorelhunter Morel Enthusiast

Rick, I wanted to check to see if you have been out any more? I am planning to be in the area later this week and am hoping things will be in full swing there. Any info you can pass along is always appreciated. Thanks!

5. missourishroommate

missourishroommate Morel Connoisseur

Hey ksmorel, if you want to keep kb from picking your shrooms let me know where the secret spot is and I will leave him some stumps.

Good luck ShroomMates!

Mitch

6. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

Mitch, all those have purple paint around them. The law in Kansas is already after you, mushroom hog. Ks and RP have been leaving me patches all over the midwest. Not for you.