for sale lacrosse WI freash daily

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by jeffl4567, May 15, 2013.

1. jeffl4567

jeffl4567 Morel Enthusiast

I will be out picking the next couple days if you are looking for fresh morels let me know i can pick to order if you are looking for 10lbs i will pick 10lbs that day making sure they are always fresh that day place order now $25/lb or $20/lb for orders over 10lbs REMEMBER FRESH DAILY

2. jitish16

jitish16 Morel Enthusiast

I would be interested if you ship. we are in central, IN, let me know.. ty!

3. huronds67

huronds67 Young Morel

I would be interested in 3 lbs I live in arkansas. Let me know Mark 219-688-8551

4. turkeysub72

turkeysub72 Young Morel

I would be interested in 3 pounds as well... I live in Texas. Please let me know, thanks! Drew (512) 897-9210

5. pheinle

pheinle Young Morel

I would like about 4 lbs. We live in Ohio. What do you charge for shipping?

6. jeffl4567

i will have to check shipping charges for everyone

7. maddog91

maddog91 Young Morel

Hey Jeff,
    I live up by Holmen, Wi. and have no where to hunt mushrooms. My husband and I are interested in 10 to 20 pounds of fresh mushrooms, have cash on hand can pay you as soon as they are picked and can pick up from you.

8. satdeb

satdeb Morel Enthusiast

I'm very interested to buy 3-4 lbs if you can ship to Chicago. Thanks!

9. jeffl4567

maddog91 i have been going out a lot lately and am just starting to find some grays i will be going out today and let you know if i get some it has been a very weird spring

as for everyone else i still have not found out about shipping but i will put up a shipping price as soon as i do it could be pricey as i want to ship them fridgarated not frozen

10. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

Heads up jeff4567, We have been shipping fresh morels for years to my sister in Colo. We just use a sturdy box,( Don't wash!!) w/lots of paper towel & news paper & U.P.S. next day AIR. They always get there the next day,and the cost is very reasonable. You can do this from home or the UPS store. " Hint don't pay extra for A.M. delivery"

11. oldbuckhnter

oldbuckhnter Young Morel

Jeff,

I'm interested in 35 lbs. I'll be in area tomorrow, let me know

12. puppiesandmore

puppiesandmore Young Morel

interested in morels. i live in indianapolis, IN. Can you give me a call with the shipping price? 317-506-3515

13. jeffl4567

ok just got back east is hardly popping got about 3 lbs in grays and yellows a couple blondes maddog 91 they are yours if you want them everyone else will have to wait i will go out again this weekend maddog if you want to email me your phone number i can call you

14. jeffl4567

my email is jeffl4567@yahoo.com

15. phillip bags

phillip bags Morel Enthusiast

Maddog/OldBuckHunter-

If Jeff is unable to satisfy your craving I may be able to help next weekend. Located in relatively same area. Let me know.

-Phillip

16. oldbuckhnter

oldbuckhnter Young Morel

Phillip,

Let me know if you have any available for tomorrow or sat. 5/25.

17. cibarius

cibarius Young Morel

Jeff,
    Tell me how to contact you for buying morels. I will be driving through LaCrosse Wednesday on my way to Rochester, MN for a week.
    Cibarius
    Doug Smith

18. jeffl4567

i only have 3 lbs right now mostly grays im hoping to see some yellows by the end of the week

19. jeffl4567

Cibarius my email is jeffl4567@yahoo.com

20. phillip bags

phillip bags Morel Enthusiast

Old Buck Hunter or anybody else interested, I have morels available. Picked quite a few today. Call or text 319-404-0201.