Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Around two inches of rain last night south of Wichita. I think it's to late but maybe some yellows might show up. Will be looking though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One was fresh and the other probably a few days old. They were close to our house, a place we walk almost daily. Were weren't hunting because I figured the season was over, just spotted them.
Went back today and didn't find any.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My partner and I have a youtube channel dedicated to mushroom hunting! We share tips and advice on getting started. We will be filming our mushroom finds everyday during the season so at that point it will be a daily vlog series!! woohoo!

We’re also trying to get a group together to do a foray here in MN, so subscribe like, and share. It would also be fun to hear your first morel story! You can comment on my youtube video in the comments section or you can submit a video comment! How cool is that!

We’re looking to meet new people and share our passions, that’s what this is about. Please don’t come if you are looking to judge and be negative. We are positive people who love life and have all kinds of good vibes! If you’ve got a similar outlook then come on down!
[video]https://youtu.be/W8yNqxbtf04[/video]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts