1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Found some

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by dwnbtmboy, Apr 13, 2015.

1. dwnbtmboy

dwnbtmboy Morel Enthusiast

Saturday I found a few, then Sunday quite a few more. Last night I fried up my first batch! If I had gas I would go hunt more, but I have to wait with the "fever". Happy hunting my friends.

2. slicker_picker

slicker_picker Morel Enthusiast

Perfect! Glad you had your first fix. :) ill be waiting till next weekend... And ill be pickin till my fingernails are full of dirt... And my knees hurt. Ill drag myself back home and sleep away the long hike. The beauty of this season is that it is thus far gradual. No major spikes in temp... Plenty Of rain... And a static in the air. I do believe this year is going to be the year we all compare our future hunts to for years to come. The motherload awaits.

3. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

It's already started out hot for me!!! I don't know about setting records. The hauls that we've had the last 4 years will be tough to top. Sounds like we're a bit ahead of Omaha this year...again!! Had some friends go out today. They had some pretty good luck,too. This weekend a guy won't have to hunt them...all you'll have to do is pick them. Please....no name calling,slicker_picker.

4. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

tmboy, mother nature is in a hurry this year. Wish I could still hunt those hills you are in. Biggest trees in Nebraska. To bad some dummies messed things up for us non- Rez folks. Glad you guys have not cut down and plowed everything up to plant corn. Good luck this year my man. I saw Nebraska folks down my way this weekend hunting. Hope I sent them to a good spot cause they seemed a little lost.

5. richinshrooms

richinshrooms Young Morel

Packman what part of Ne you hunting? I went out today and didn't see one

6. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast