Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh morels for sale by the pound. Found within the last couple of days they are sliced and cleaned ready to sell. $45 per pound. Just rinse and cook. I cut and soak my morels to get rid of all the bugs on them that deteriorate them if left unwashed. Email me or call or text 913 375 3050 if interested. Text work best before 3:30 because I am at work. I have a few pounds left.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually yes bugs will hut them. I have been hunting them for about 25 years now and they will ruin them if left unwashed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have about 14 to 15 pounds for sale right now that are left, I have already sold half of what I had. If you are interested in buying some morels contact me. I'm in the Kansas City, KS area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to get a pound or two, if you have any "Fresh" Ones left?? If so, what would it cost to ship them to NW Arkansas?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Found some fresh morels this week. I'm getting low on supply but have some left contact me if you would like to get some before I sell out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 2 pounds left for sale get ahold of me if interested. I am almost sold out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts