Fresh Morels Picked Daily

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by Rachael A Swanson, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Rachael A Swanson

Rachael A Swanson Morel Enthusiast

This is my first year so any advice would be great. I am in Tulare County and have Morels for sale fresh ones

Attached Files:

2. *KAKE90

*KAKE90 Young Morel

I was wanting to buy fresh morels and I'm not sure how this site works yet and was wondering if you have any for sale and if so where your located.

3. Rachael A Swanson

Rachael A Swanson Morel Enthusiast

Good Afternoon I am located in Tulare County in California. I am sure we can figure out how to ship you some if you are in a different location View attachment 29550 View attachment 29550

4. jerryu

jerryu Young Morel

I am in Illinois and owuld be intereseted in havein ga poud or two shipped to me. What is the cost? Thanks Jerry U [email protected]

5. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

so you grow these in a farm type setting?

6. johnnystickx

johnnystickx Morel Enthusiast

I’m interested in a pound or more. What is the price per pound? Ship to Wisconsin? Do you take PayPal?

7. Alan chan

Alan chan Young Morel

I like to know how much your morel mushroom sell for ? And do u ship to New York ? Thanks !

8. shel84831

shel84831 Young Morel

9. DMO515

DMO515 Young Morel

I'd love to buy a couple pounds from you and we could go through PayPal? Message me back let me know what you are asking for yhem