Fresh Morels

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by boone, Mar 19, 2013.

1. boone

boone Morel Connoisseur

Intrested in Buying fresh Morels.I your are intrested in selling we are going to be there when you come in from hunting.I'll be hunting while Im there and we can maybe get something worked out.Thanks and looking fowwor of hearing from you. Boone

2. wanda15038

wanda15038 Young Morel

Morning Boone!

When you come to northwest Arkansas, would you please let me know? I am "virgin" to shroom hunting and would love to spend some field time if you are putting a group together. thanks ~ Wanda
    :roll:

3. moreldawg

moreldawg Morel Enthusiast

If you get around Southern IN IL look me up least we can work out is a hunt. Check out trail of tears lodge Jonesboro/Anna IL They have a hunt i've been to for over 10years lots of good ground to pick on the hunt is April 6th and 7th. They also have an auction.
    MorelDawg

4. boone

boone Morel Connoisseur

Thanks MorelDawg,I'll check out all I can.An hunt is great Im thankful to you.Im in Mo.N.W. and am wanting to buy all we can.So if anyone reads this call me 816-261-9512 or email me at cowboy_home@msn.com.Thanks and good luck,God Bless.

5. mushroomlady

mushroomlady Morel Enthusiast

If you want FACTUAL information on morel mushroom hunting go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble and buy "Morel Hunting" by John and Theresa Maybrier, published by Stackpole books. It's only $15.00. That's cheaper than the gas to get to your "secret" spots, cheaper than ruining a quarter of a pound of morels.
    It is based on scientific information, forty years of wriiten "in the field"records and chef information. It will make you a better mushroom hunter and give you tested results on how to enjoy fresh morels longer and how to preserve morels so you can enjoy them year round as if you picked them this morning. Happy hunting.

For morel mushroom collection bags email: tmaybrier@cox.net