Fresh or dried I have morels for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by Mzxquisit, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Mzxquisit

Mzxquisit Morel Enthusiast

I have fresh and dried morel mushrooms willing to ship price negotiable all clean n proper I also make a wonderfull steak sauce :I do preserve it fresh will send sample upon request California morels

2. Ryker2019

Ryker2019 Morel Enthusiast

I would love to try a sample of them. I live in Kentucky. Just purchased some on Amazon 3 days ago and hoping to find some here at home this year. But I would be interested in buying some yellows and whites . Thanks so much and look forward to your reply.

3. Ryker2019

This is them

Attached Files:

4. Mzxquisit

Were would you like them shipped and how much would u like to try :I will give them to you at 25 a pound n will pay shipping for first pound I dont know how to insert a picture or I would I have all sizes and colors

5. Ryker2019

How would you prefer I pay for them . O dont have PayPal. But I can send you a moneygram or a a moneyorder or debit card . Let me know

6. Ryker2019

I would like to try a pound of them for the first time . I can send it to you first. Or debit card either one .

7. Fltoiachic

Fltoiachic Morel Enthusiast

What part of Kentucky? I am in SW, bottom of Fraves Co. We found a couple last year in our front yard and one down in the woods on our property. Hoping for more this year.

8. Mzxquisit

Ok when and were how about you can call 5598003649 Sherri. Probley best you text me to let me know its you before you call due to work I sometimes wont be hands on with my phone or email me [email protected] when would you like them and do you want both fresh n dried ? Y dried are stored n a air breathing antibacterial container n a fridge: there perfect to cut n makes the best sauce

9. Ryker2019

Laurel county. London ky

10. Ryker2019

Awsome I'll text ya in just a little bit or it may be in the am . I will ask the wife how she wants me to do it . That's kind of you and I thank you for it. Jblair

11. Mzxquisit

Yes I'll need to know were to send them I'm going to pick them fresh today just for you I'll include extra dry just for idk good business sake lol

12. Ryker2019

Ok , sent the money gram last night. You picked it up successfully awsome. Just let me know when you are shipping them out and the tracking number. If you have one tha s again and I will be buying more alot more I hope thanks again can't wait. Jblair

13. Lacey L Dixon

Lacey L Dixon Young Morel

14. Ryker2019

Dont fall for it. I sent her money and was supposed to get 2 pounds . I recieved 1oz of morels from slofoodgroup off of Amazon. Now they will not reply back to me I have all the messages and bs stories held up in customs blahs blahs. Dont do it , the mushrooms I got were nice but not from them and not fresh picked either. Just watching out for people sorry . Jblair

15. Mzxquisit

Now why don't you post the truth Jamie after several attpts to be delivered to your address they gave up u recieved over 3 pounds for 25 dollars plus I sent 3pounds 1 lb reg equals 1ozbdried back up from Amazon just to ensure got morels that cose me 37 a pound ,, in I have receipts myself so u got plenty for ur own mistakes don't blame me anybody who deals n mushrooms no's it's almost ompossimpoto ship fresh from Cali to ky yet I did n you chose to get Alot out me n still gona complain ,, well good for you hope u feel like a big boy

16. Mzxquisit

Hello Lacey please have your own opinion on this Jaime matter I don't like to talk down on anyone so I won't please no I do have morels I can ship them and if your interested I have 6 pounds left

17. Ryker2019

Ok if several attempts were made by the post office prove it. I get shipments everyday from companies, I also ship out everyday. I have all my proof moneygram and all . I also saved the AMAZON PACKAGING AND 1oz of morels you mailed from Slofoodgroup that cost 12.99 cents with free shipping. So show your proof you sent them show proof you responded to the texts I sent
    Because I will be happy to screenshot and post all the BS stories about being stuck in customs crap u sent . Because unlike you I do have all that proof and they wouldnt be stuck In customs coming from California to Ky . But like I said if it took being ripped off for 25 bucks to keep everyone else from falling g for your BS it's worth it . I have nothing to hide nor any reason to lie . I have your texts and will post if need be . So have a good day no longer have a reason to argue or talk or deal with you . Enjoy

18. Ryker2019

And for those who want to know I had a wonderful day yesterday. I finally found the elusive little guys check it out only found 15 but I was blessed enough to find them beyond happy. Jblair

Attached Files:

19. Ryker2019

I'm not gonna blast toy anymore so I am gonna be the bigger person in this matter you and I both know ,the whole story . But 25

20. MorelsAreAwesome

MorelsAreAwesome Young Morel