Fresh or dried I have morels for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by Mzxquisit, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Mzxquisit

Mzxquisit Morel Enthusiast

I have fresh and dried morel mushrooms willing to ship price negotiable all clean n proper I also make a wonderfull steak sauce :I do preserve it fresh will send sample upon request California morels

2. Ryker2019

Ryker2019 Morel Enthusiast

I would love to try a sample of them. I live in Kentucky. Just purchased some on Amazon 3 days ago and hoping to find some here at home this year. But I would be interested in buying some yellows and whites . Thanks so much and look forward to your reply.

3. Ryker2019

This is them

Attached Files:

4. Mzxquisit

Were would you like them shipped and how much would u like to try :I will give them to you at 25 a pound n will pay shipping for first pound I dont know how to insert a picture or I would I have all sizes and colors

5. Ryker2019

How would you prefer I pay for them . O dont have PayPal. But I can send you a moneygram or a a moneyorder or debit card . Let me know

6. Ryker2019

I would like to try a pound of them for the first time . I can send it to you first. Or debit card either one .

7. Fltoiachic

Fltoiachic Morel Enthusiast

What part of Kentucky? I am in SW, bottom of Fraves Co. We found a couple last year in our front yard and one down in the woods on our property. Hoping for more this year.

8. Mzxquisit

Ok when and were how about you can call 5598003649 Sherri. Probley best you text me to let me know its you before you call due to work I sometimes wont be hands on with my phone or email me [email protected] when would you like them and do you want both fresh n dried ? Y dried are stored n a air breathing antibacterial container n a fridge: there perfect to cut n makes the best sauce

9. Ryker2019

Laurel county. London ky

10. Ryker2019

Awsome I'll text ya in just a little bit or it may be in the am . I will ask the wife how she wants me to do it . That's kind of you and I thank you for it. Jblair

11. Mzxquisit

Yes I'll need to know were to send them I'm going to pick them fresh today just for you I'll include extra dry just for idk good business sake lol

12. Ryker2019

Ok , sent the money gram last night. You picked it up successfully awsome. Just let me know when you are shipping them out and the tracking number. If you have one tha s again and I will be buying more alot more I hope thanks again can't wait. Jblair