Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

Administrator
Hello Georgia Folks..
I Really like Yall, Everyone I know likes Yall.
And We ain't Mad at ya...
We have Noticed that Yall sure get a Mighty HUSH MOUTH'D this time of Year,
and We Still Like ya, and ain't try'n to change ya...
But will you consider at least showing some of your Pictures of the good times and Beautiful finds from this 2022 Season...when its over
If Not we still like Yall... and can Understand
You are So Disaplined.. Like my old "Mountain Cur" Racoon Dog ... He was a Silent Mouth Hunter Also... Now I'm think'n if I Ever get another Good ol Dog Like him....
I'm gonna name him...Georgia 馃鉁

Administrator
Hmmm ...I see some of what you are saying..I'm looking at The Weather Radar...as Huge and Perfect as this system of Rain is for the Mississippi River Valley and Indiana..
I don't know if any of it will make it to Alabama and Georgia..
Yall are Welcome anytime to come Up here and Hunt with Us....
Ecoregion World Map Product Font

Ecoregion Product World Organism Map

Registered
Does anyone know of public land in Georgia (State or National Forest) that allows mushroom hunting? I am traveling through Georgia and was looking for some parks that I could stop at to look around. I am not familiar with local rules/regulations about mushroom hunting.

Administrator
Does anyone know of public land in Georgia (State or National Forest) that allows mushroom hunting? I am traveling through Georgia and was looking for some parks that I could stop at to look around. I am not familiar with local rules/regulations about mushroom hunting.
Where are you near now @fungorum are you stoped for the night or still driving

Registered
Where are you near now @fungorum are you stoped for the night or still driving
I am in Florida tonight and heading back up north to Ohio over the next two days. Mostly planning to stick to I-75, but happy to get off the path if there is a good place to stop. I would be very appreciative for any tips on parks/forests I could stop at to stretch my legs and look for a few morels.

Administrator
81 - 100 of 110 Posts