Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Holy Cow, those look amazing! I'm looking to buy some, new to this site so I'm just beginning to navigate through it. I saw this and was stopped dead in my tracks, to see this amount! I sent one message about shipping costs, but had to post another after seeing this!!! ME, ME, ME I need some!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Holy Cow, those look amazing! I'm looking to buy some, new to this site so I'm just beginning to navigate through it. I saw this and was stopped dead in my tracks, to see this amount! I sent one message about shipping costs, but had to post another after seeing this!!! ME, ME, ME I need some!
SherLark - In addition to shipping costs from China which are additional and usually never quoted, you need to be aware that Trump's recent US Customs tariff's on imports from China apply to dried mushrooms and the rate is 25% of the purchase price, I believe.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SherLark - In addition to shipping costs from China which are additional and usually never quoted, you need to be aware that Trump's recent US Customs tariff's on imports from China apply to dried mushrooms and the rate is 25% of the purchase price, I believe.
thank you for your message ,but you never try our morels ,you dont know our morels at all .price ,taste and everything .if you are interested in ,we hope to work with you .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts