Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

Happy hunting to everyone!!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TammyMN 
#1 ·
I must go back home now, but from the looks of the weather you guys will have a great week coming up!!! I'm not leaving empty handed...... I found about 4 lbs!!! That's enough for me!!! I left many small babies out there in the woods for other hunters to find!!! And most of my finds were in Washington county public parks.....hope you all fill your bags with many pounds of morels!!!!

#4 ·
Today was interesting. i found greys and yellows all near each other. They were 2 to 3 inches. Not much ground cover and found in the middle of an area with some filtered sun and some not. They were hard to see. i stood in one spot and saw one ahead 5 feet. Go to that spot to pick it and turned around and missed 3. Worked a 25 foot area and missed quite a few. Then walked a path stopped to dig in pocket and looked down and there was another one. If I wouldn't of stopped might not of found that one. Go slow and every so often stop and look from different views.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.