Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on here for a few days , figured id join so i could at least see the pics you all posted...have a few acres in Vigo co ive been stomping around in but no luck yet...Theres lots of new growth, may apples are starting to pop, magnolia trees are almost blooming, blood root is all around....Just no shrooms that i can spot...Anyway best of luck to you all, its 34 in the Terre Haute area , hopefully by the weekend things will look different out there

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been lurking on here for a few days , figured id join so i could at least see the pics you all posted...have a few acres in Vigo co ive been stomping around in but no luck yet...Theres lots of new growth, may apples are starting to pop, magnolia trees are almost blooming, blood root is all around....Just no shrooms that i can spot...Anyway best of luck to you all, its 34 in the Terre Haute area , hopefully by the weekend things will look different out there
Welcome Kombi, I,m new here myself. Love that VW Bus pic, been thinking about getting of my pull behind camper and getting one of those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Kombi, I,m new here myself. Love that VW Bus pic, been thinking about getting of my pull behind camper and getting one of those.
hey spear fish took that pic in Manila, was the the only bus I saw in the Philippines ....I have had busses for years, there alot of work but I enjoy the get togethers and the people....waiting for the weekend , hopefully the weather will be on our side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts