Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Howdy Yall.... Wade here...
im here ..working on it now !
How can we help? I have time online if a few mins to kill BS. I know site had some weird drama etc but legs are here and not a reason to keep this thriving. Id even buyout etc just not sure wtf is going on here site wise. Been a long time member of many forums and there is $ just need to saddle this wild pony.

Who even owns this thing? Always had them involved b4 on other forums so? Someone pays the duez lol. And many out here want the info. This is the spot....

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
How can we help? I have time online if a few mins to kill BS.
Howdy @AIM and everyone as for now today i know of no way you can help other than ..Hit me in private measage conversation when you see spam or have any other troublesome issues..
i hope to have this attack /spam defeated for good and eliminatedby the end of next week if not this week.
We are working on it now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Howdy @AIM and everyone as for now today i know of no way you can help other than ..Hit me in private measage conversation when you see spam or have any other troublesome issues..
i hope to have this attack /spam defeated for good and eliminatedby the end of next week if not this week.
We are working on it now.
Hi Wade,
I'm seeing so much SPAM on my screen, Help!

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
what state Thread?
Hey Wade, they filled up the CA forum again! I was wondering, since this 'member' called "hgtdrureg" is doing a lot of the spam, can you guys just delete his membership? That way he can't post any messages. Just wonderin'.....Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
what state Thread?
It looks like you've got bots filling up most of the forums. All of the members ahead of you on post count appear to be spambots. To try and help out, I'm reporting all the ones I find... It'll still take a mod/admin to delete the accounts and related posts.

·
Super Moderator
1,932 Posts
It looks like you've got bots filling up most of the forums. All of the members ahead of you on post count appear to be spambots. To try and help out, I'm reporting all the ones I find... It'll still take a mod/admin to delete the accounts and related posts.
Yes and
Thank You

1 - 16 of 16 Posts