1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Henry County

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by provider, May 6, 2014.

1. provider

provider Young Morel

I found 15 nice blacks, 50 spikes, 2 yellows and 5 greys on the east side of Henry County this Past Saturday. There were at least 100 spikes that had already dried up. Need some rain. The yellows were in the open where the most sun was available. The rest were around live white ash. All of the sponge were Fresssssh!!!!!

2. rondorosa

rondorosa Young Morel

hey P. W. R.K. here...I know THE PROVIDER.....I havnt found anything but that DRYADS SADDLE...aka PHEASANT BACK...call me later....gator

3. provider

provider Young Morel

Hey R.K.,

You gonna look this weekend? I plan on going even if I have to wear a rainsuit. Need to find them while I can. Won't be long and it will be all over in our area!!!! I have a craving for the big YELLOWS!!!

4. rondorosa

rondorosa Young Morel

a friend of mine found a hundred fifty greys North East Henry County

5. provider

provider Young Morel

Found 23 big yellows this past weekend before the rain. They were fairly fresh. Hopefully the rain will bring a few more up but I think it is over in Henry County.... Not a exceptional year, but better than some I have had in the past.