Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have found a few around KC,so far I've checked one tree,lol :) I hope the other trees I watch have some as well.Good luck to all you Maitake nuts out there!!! Some pretty ones there ShroominSara!!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice hen veronica your dirty looks about as dryers as ours. Went out for a short walk this morning didn't see nothing. Going back to the spot that's produced the last two weekends tomorrow morning hopefully something around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those are indeed hens, and nice ones at that. Watch it for Mister Michael Rogers though. He picks all he sees including ones that small. No respect for nature or mushrooms imho. Just in it for the glory. He even picked stumps I had left to seed. Greed is a bad thing when you sacrifice sustainable picking for photos of your trunk full of mushrooms.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I find most of my shrooms on Missouri's public grounds.I travel up to an hour north or south of where I live two different places

·
Registered
26 Posts
LOL let's not get crazy! :)

I'm in St. Louis and it's hard to get out, so I need to plan well. I just don't want to go spend my time when the season isn't hopping in my area!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts