Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ya'll! :)
Just a southern belle here recently relocated to central Indiana! Hoping to start a new hobby and hopefully meet some new friends! :) If you have some tips 'n tricks you'd like share with this gal, I'd love to hear from ya!
-Nancy :)

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hey there Nancy! Good to have another female to hunt with!
I was gonna ask a few of the experts on here to join me on a hunt, you want to meet up as well?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there Nancy! Good to have another female to hunt with!
I was gonna ask a few of the experts on here to join me on a hunt, you want to meet up as well?
Hi! Great to hear from ya! I would absolutely love that! I can't say I'm an experienced hunter but I'm always up for an adventure and would love to make it work! Would love to hear how it all works! :)

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hi! Great to hear from ya! I would absolutely love that! I can't say I'm an experienced hunter but I'm always up for an adventure and would love to make it work! Would love to hear how it all works! :)
Nancy!! Let's do this....I want to find yellows so bad. Last year I saw like 30 around a creek and slipped into right before I had a chance to pick em. Completely soaked and was wearing all white.....so yeah I had to leave my honey hole!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nancy!! Let's do this....I want to find yellows so bad. Last year I saw like 30 around a creek and slipped into right before I had a chance to pick em. Completely soaked and was wearing all white.....so yeah I had to leave my honey hole!
:p OOOOH Noooo! lol! That's so funny... I would be so embarrassed! Reminds me of my college days when my sorority girlfriends and I would slip out and go skinny dippin' in the college pond! :oops: ! I have some friends that always said mushroom huntin' was such a hoot! I'm so excited to get outdoors! What kind of variety of mushrooms do ya hunt? What's your name? I'm Nancy (obviously :p) Great to meet ya!

·
Banned
4 Posts
I know right?! My names Taylor, I live just south of Wabash area. Im pretty much a daddys girl hunting, fishing and helping around the farm while I go to cosmo school. Thinking of opening a salon someday:oops:;) Do you use social media or text, lets connect! 3177411705

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know right?! My names Taylor, I live just south of Wabash area. Im pretty much a daddys girl hunting, fishing and helping around the farm while I go to cosmo school. Thinking of opening a salon someday:oops:;) Do you use social media or text, lets connect! 3177411705
Sooo nice to meet ya, Taylor! My daughter has a hair salon in Tampa! You should totally get in touch with her - she would love to help! I don't see her much since her father and I divorced but if you're interested I can have her reach out sometime. You would absolutely love her! You're both little cuties!

So when are you gettin' out in the woods?? I would love to spend some time in the great outdoors, do a little huntin', sip a little wine and just RELAX! :)

·
Banned
4 Posts
Perfect!! tell her to add me on insta or facebook, here's my cell, sorry the other # was to our farm, still have landline.....lol! 260.225.3354

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perfect!! tell her to add me on insta or facebook, here's my cell, sorry the other # was to our farm, still have landline.....lol! 260.225.3354
Will do, Sweetie! :) So glad we met on here! So FUN! Lookin forward to meetin' up soon! :) Nighty Night :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts