Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As article showed, I am in the market for blond morels, both fresh and dried. I am in the luxury food industry, and my Brand is Himalaya Luxury Foods. I have black cultivated morels for sell, but I also want to purchase and add blond morels to my portfolio.

If anyone has or knows someone who has blond morels, please refer to me : )

[email protected]

instagram: himalaya.luxury.foods

·
Registered
6 Posts
As article showed, I am in the market for blond morels, both fresh and dried. I am in the luxury food industry, and my Brand is Himalaya Luxury Foods. I have black cultivated morels for sell, but I also want to purchase and add blond morels to my portfolio.

[email protected]

Hi lancer, text me at2089491381 I got dried mixture from a fire. Name your price, u want picture?

·
Registered
3 Posts

[email protected]

Hello , my name is Lorie as i am a mushroom all seasons mushrooms forager . I do have 4 lb of the blond morels for sale . the season for morels are in the beginning stage . I am confident in having a great season . I reside in oregon , if you are in need of please contact me with the information . thank you lorraine

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello i do have blond morels for sale , if you are still looking to buy please contact me at 541-264-0325 my name is lorie . i live in oregon . thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts