1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Inoculated logs for oyster and lion's mane mushrooms

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by squirrelhunter, Jun 24, 2014.

1. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Morel Enthusiast

I am moving and will not be able to take my logs ;(

Anyway, I have fourteen 4' logs that were inoculated with oyster spawn during spring of 2013. Based on previous experience, they should fruit as temps drop this fall, and then there should be another year or two of fruiting before they are spent. Additionally, I have four logs inoculated that were inoculated at the same time with lion's mane spawn. I cannot say when they will fruit as this was my first attempt at growing these. Please let me know if you are interested. They have to be gone before July 1. I am looking to get $4 per log just to recoup some of the expense of the spawn.

2. cbsporewhore

cbsporewhore Young Morel

I currently have four ricks of inoculated logs. I would be interested in taking those off your hands if we live in the same region. I live in SW Iowa.

3. squirrelhunter

Sorry. I should have written that these are in southern Ohio (near Dayton).

4. im hungry

im hungry Morel Connoisseur

im here in fairborn and might be interrested if you still have them

5. squirrelhunter

im hungry:

If interested, please drop me an email at hayes_scott@sbcglobal.net. I have some shiitake logs that I will throw in for free because they are in their second season of fruiting.