Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks....we are near to that time of year, where we slip into the woods and find those goods!!! Tell us all about your finds here!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's happening full tilt in GA, AL, TX, parts of TN and AR, and starting to pick up with lil' babies in KY, MO, southern IN and IL, so Iowa should be on the map in the next few weeks, esp. if these warmer temps and moisture keep up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I BET WITH THESE WARMER TEMPS I BET I AM EATING MUSHROOMS IN LESS THEN A WEEK. TIME TO HEAD TO THE WOODS AND DO A LITTLE SCOUTING

·
Registered
1 Posts
Folks....we are near to that time of year, where we slip into the woods and find those goods!!! Tell us all about your finds here!
Im in ottawa illinois..just soil temps today on 3/20/20..2 different thermometers..1 digital..1 spring style..both saying temp is 52/56..but I aint finding a damn thing yet

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trails, roads, lake and river access points, boat ramps, shorelines, and open spaces such as grassy areas are open.

Campgrounds, cabins, bathrooms, and playgrounds are now closed.

In other words, both people who posted on the topic are correct. The good news is that we can hunt mushrooms, at least for now.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts