its starting finally....

Discussion in 'Kansas' started by fishermansmoot, Apr 23, 2014.

1. fishermansmoot

fishermansmoot Morel Enthusiast

Over the past couple days have been lucky enough to find over 100 little greys. Wont be long till the big yellows start showing up....

2. ksxroads

ksxroads Young Morel

Glad to hear. I'm still waiting for them to pop, have been looking, we haven't had the rain in NE Dickinson County that seems to have gone East of us. Saw your info on Timber Creek fishing. My husband & I have been fishing north of there & since this is our first year at Milford appreciate your info.

3. ksmorelguy

ksmorelguy Young Morel

Found 3 yesterday evening, inside the city limits. Saw the first one, a rather large specimen, and we saw 2 more right next to the first one.

Looks like it is starting finally.

4. morelman43

morelman43 Young Morel

Found about 6lbs in Lawrence! Please let me know whose buying them, we had a guy in Topeka but I got a new phone and lost his number. He bought shrooms all over the state, he also traveled to other states to pick them up. Help me find him or a new buyer please!!!!!!

5. fishermansmoot

fishermansmoot Morel Enthusiast

Ksxroads, found some fresh morels yesterday at timber creek! They are a long way from being done popping around here I think. With all the moisture we have gotten and the heat coming later this week, should be finding them still into next week! Sorry morelman43, I dont sell shrooms therefore know anybody who buys them. I find alot every year but bag up some for myself and give the rest away tobelderly folks who enjoy them but cannot get out and look for em!

6. mmmbobby

mmmbobby Morel Enthusiast

fishermansmoot, that's awful nice of you to share with people who can't get around well anymore. If I ever find any I will do the same!

7. morel mafia

morel mafia Morel Enthusiast

I will be in the lawrence area tomorow buying

8. fuzzy

fuzzy Morel Enthusiast

I found another 20lbs easy yesterday on just an hour and a half walk. Some fresh gray's, but mostly yellow's, some over 8in. They haven't stopped even with the cold spell the last few day's. Well over 1500 shrooms.

9. arch stanton

arch stanton Young Morel

What part of kansas are you from?