Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am down by Rockton and have nothing down here yet, I won't be out till Sunday again but I think that should be the day for my first of the year. I think Madison might be another week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
ya but only 2-3 days of that weather. We need the temps like 50+ overnight for a week straight with 75ish during the day the entire week. I think Last year thru everyones time table off. Maybe a little late this year but not a ton.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yea right haha hey im in janesville need a hunting buddy?;) an yea my lil girl found one last week big one lol in park wlk by rock river:) i serched for an hour as she just like pow look mom haa

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Jazzy haha. Don't tell me where you find them or they won't be there. But I would love to help you look if you have some private area to look. I really don't hit public to much as everyone around here does. Let me know :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, definitely here. Spent 1.5-2 hours in the woods, got a 3-4in grey and a 3-4in half free. Not the best haul, but my eggs will be tasty in the morning. They were in Madison by the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you have morels to sell tomorrow May 22 call me at 615 653 0828 cellular. I am driving through Madision tomorrow toward LaCrosse. Doug

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thinking about going north to Madison to hunt mushrooms. Are they coming up good right now? Also, are there any parks i can go to to hunt legally. I'm not trying to steal anybodies spot, though i,m not the best. Any ways, if you could tell me where in Madison I can go to, I will appreciate it. Also, are the ticks real bad. In central Illinois, their not too bad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts