1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Kane County St. Charles...They're up!

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by dwak, May 5, 2013.

1. dwak

dwak Morel Enthusiast

Once again my early spot is in my own front yard.

http://s2.photobucket.com/user/wakolbinger/media/IMG_24291.mp4.html

2. boadicea423

boadicea423 Morel Enthusiast

Nice! I was out a few times in Kane and west DuPage and only found a couple. Going to try and get out after work as much as possible. Last year I was unemployed so I was in the woods constantly.

3. hunt4life

hunt4life Morel Enthusiast

Went out over the weekend in Dupage Nothing hopefuly any day now, going to head south (Plainfield area ) tommarow

4. jwantbeer

jwantbeer Morel Enthusiast

SWEET ! Going out tonight after work. Thats a nice haul.

5. dwak

dwak Morel Enthusiast

Went out after finding these in my yard to big patch of woods and walked for 5 miles. Lots of dead elms but didn't find a single one.

6. oaks6810

oaks6810 Morel Enthusiast

I walked around some woods today in Kane County. Found some other types but no Morels. :-? I guess my question would be if I am finding all these and no Morels, they just arn't out yet? Would finding these be a good sign of a good area for Morels? [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  7. oaks6810

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  8. oaks6810

Why can't I figure out how to post pics on here! :( Anyway , I must of found 4 or 5 different types of mushroom/ fungi today, In large numbers too!! But No Morels!