kos. county

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by ulery76, Apr 29, 2013.

1. ulery76

ulery76 Young Morel

finding grays out today . they are looking good

2. shroomwhisperor307

shroomwhisperor307 Young Morel

what part of Kosc. county u in Ulery??

3. rod0315

rod0315 Young Morel

Went out in Kos county today around Claypool didn't find any but wasn't out too long. Going to try Huntington down around reservoirs to check a couple of spots that usually will produce a few greys and blacks.

4. ulery76

ulery76 Young Morel

warsaw area . found 16 more today hope tomorrow is better , got some woods to go look into .

5. jasonandsarah85

jasonandsarah85 Young Morel

What's parts of Warsaw are you in ulery76? I am taking a weekend trip to silver lake Saturday.going to move some tree stands. The woods I hunt is known for yellows but I wonder if its early

6. ulery76

ulery76 Young Morel

im pretty close to that area . about in between

7. imfubar

imfubar Morel Enthusiast

I found 15 today in an hour near peru that I know has been hunted in the last couple days. I live in Akron and have scouted a few areas that are just to big to hunt alone which although these areas look prime I am not sure how well they produce. I am also new to Indiana but have 35 years of experience would love to find a hunting partner or 2 for any area within an hour or so from Akron If anyone is interested.

8. lovinshroomin

lovinshroomin Morel Enthusiast

I would love to go!! Roanoke here, wabash 25 min away

9. smokey

smokey Morel Enthusiast

Hello all I'm in winona lake found 17 yesterday. 9 small grays, 8 spikes. Nothing big yet but looking forward to the weekend

10. imfubar

imfubar Morel Enthusiast

@anyone that would like to partner up to hunt anywhere we can email me your # or your email to imfubar247@yahoo.com or if you want to just post it that's cool too

11. tippyman

tippyman Morel Enthusiast

Went out two days ago and it produced only Ticks.
    Holding out patiently for Yellows..............