1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Lake County ILLINOIS GO NOW

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by fish247365, May 9, 2014.

1. fish247365

fish247365 Young Morel

They're coming out of the dirt, found 18 small yellows and grays and could not help but to pick them now. I was on my way to my favorite spot to see if anything was up and only found 1 yellow there... The 18 I found today were in a totally new spot, while walking I looked down and there she was... Got down on 1 knee and kept looking and they just kept appering one after another. Seen a few others I left alone for Sunday/Monday after more rain and heat it will be prime time Sunday-Friday in Lake County IL. Good luck!
    Remember- Find one first, get down on 1 knee and keep looking, move 5 feet and get down again. Dont walk through the woods; more so lumber slowly getting down in the crouched position and look for a minute move again.
    You want to look near dead trees with green moss and super black rich soil; if you go out tomorrow or Sunday you should find'em, the ground cover is not too heavy yet and the rain/heat really helped last couple days.. [/code]

2. astral-morel

astral-morel Morel Enthusiast

Thanks for the heads up, time to go look for some. :]