1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

LaSalle county

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by oif vet, May 4, 2013.

1. oif vet

oif vet Young Morel

Went out today found some around seven should be even better next week

2. sharky597

sharky597 Morel Connoisseur

Good news, Vet. I plan to head out again in the morning. Good luck the next time you head out.

3. bkain

bkain Morel Enthusiast

Went out yesterday to my honey-hole and nothing. Stopped by tonight same spot and found 5 yellows. Definitely up in Joliet!

4. bkain

bkain Morel Enthusiast

Anyone know if I can reverse the order of dates that topics are posted. It's a pain to go through everything to get to the most recent posts.

5. oif vet

oif vet Young Morel

Time is now get in the timber found a bunch of Greys and yellows are starting in good fashion! :p

6. sharky597

sharky597 Morel Connoisseur

Vet, nice find! Went out Sunday morning, with a buddy of mine from work, and found about 4 lbs. total. Only 4 yellows, a few peckerheads and the rest greys. Can't wait for those yellows to really get poppin! Bkain, I'm not sure if you can reverse the order. I was wondering the same thing myself and haven't been able to do it. Good luck here in the next week.

7. chad

chad Morel Connoisseur

Hey guys when you're on the main page with all the message board areas you can see page numbers in blue lettering to the right of each board. To get to the most recent page quickly just click on the highest page number of that board and it'll take you right to the latest postings. If your already on a board you can also do this by clicking highest page number on top right or bottom right of screen I believe.

8. hrguy35

hrguy35 Young Morel

I went out last night got about 9 or 10 nice yellows!

9. timmyb

timmyb Morel Enthusiast

how it going guys? i am wanting to find somebody around lasalle county to go hunting with.. im new to hunting for morels...my cell is one8one52579028 ask for tim you can text to