Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was around the Lehigh area looking and didn't see any big foots. it's been another crazy year here in Pa. some areas where I go only produced very small amounts. this is the second or third year or longer it's been like this and the season is all out of whack. I hope it gets better this week or two or it's over.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was around the Lehigh area looking and didn't see any big foots. it's been another crazy year here in Pa. some areas where I go only produced very small amounts. this is the second or third year or longer it's been like this and the season is all out of whack. I hope it gets better this week or two or it's over.
I agree. I about shit myself when I found these yesterday in a place I had never been before. Trust me I'll go again today or tomorrow!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found no shit over 100 medium yellows under one tree today, but I can tell it's nearly over. Starting to dry out now. Filled my bag and had to take shirt off to carry the rest. I felt like a bank robber sneaking around even though it was public land! Paranoia!

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's great! I am going out today and I hope I find something worth while cause it's been really a bad year for me so far. if you can post more pic's of what you found.

·
Registered
31 Posts
God I wish I could come across some like that! I use to find them like that years ago but for some reason I am striking out the last few years and I am getting frustrated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts