1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Lehigh County

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania' started by phillippash, May 2, 2017.

1. phillippash

phillippash Morel Enthusiast

IMG_0723.JPG Found about 10 giant yellows today. They were so big I could see them from 25 feet away.

3 people like this.
  2. phillippash

IMG_0733.JPG IMG_0733.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0733.JPG

4 people like this.

3. redtop

redtop Morel Enthusiast

I was around the Lehigh area looking and didn't see any big foots. it's been another crazy year here in Pa. some areas where I go only produced very small amounts. this is the second or third year or longer it's been like this and the season is all out of whack. I hope it gets better this week or two or it's over.

4. phillippash

I agree. I about shit myself when I found these yesterday in a place I had never been before. Trust me I'll go again today or tomorrow!

5. phillippash

Found no shit over 100 medium yellows under one tree today, but I can tell it's nearly over. Starting to dry out now. Filled my bag and had to take shirt off to carry the rest. I felt like a bank robber sneaking around even though it was public land! Paranoia!

6. redtop

redtop Morel Enthusiast

That's great! I am going out today and I hope I find something worth while cause it's been really a bad year for me so far. if you can post more pic's of what you found.

7. phillippash

IMG_0758.JPG

2 people like this.
  8. phillippash

This is about half of my total for the day. Incredible, never seen anything like it ever before.

9. redtop

redtop Morel Enthusiast

God I wish I could come across some like that! I use to find them like that years ago but for some reason I am striking out the last few years and I am getting frustrated.

10. foodgirly

foodgirly Morel Enthusiast

11. foodgirly

Hi there, Tylee showed me your pics!!! Nice job, I found some today. Hooray

12. phillippash

Yay! I found a couple today but I think the season is about done.

13. foodgirly

What kind of tree and where? I think I will find some this week. When do you start?