Looking for buyers is sw wisconsin

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by sw wi morelfreak, Apr 9, 2014.

1. sw wi morelfreak

sw wi morelfreak Morel Enthusiast

Looking for Morel buyers in SW Wisconsin. Pickup only. If out of state and traveling for Morel purchase I can be available anytime. Do not have morels here yet but will in a few short weeks. We have one local buyer here but not pay enough for what I go through to get them. contact my email on my profile and let me know what you can pay and how many you may want and we can arrange something. I average around 150 pounds myself a season but plan on having a bigger team this year.

2. dinycat

dinycat Morel Enthusiast

I'm interested! I am from Illinois, but am traveling to Mayo Clinic the first week of may. Is there any way I can check with you on the way to MN, or on the way back? Assuming I get to come back, that is. Thanks! dinycat@frontier.com :

3. sw wi morelfreak

sw wi morelfreak Morel Enthusiast

Yes diny cat.....we are still not in our big flush yet we waitin for warm weather but u can email me leevine32@yahoo.com or like my facebook page primetime morels. Thanks...good luck at he clinic

4. sammip

sammip Morel Enthusiast

I am St. Paul ,MN looking to buy larger morels to stuff, but, will also purchase smaller ones as well. Willing to pay $30 lb. Ginger 952-412-9812