1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Buyers

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by shroomking1993, Mar 18, 2015.

1. shroomking1993

shroomking1993 Morel Enthusiast

I am looking for buyers for the upcoming 2015 season. I plan to sell most of my morels. I plan on the price of 20 bucks per pound. My area is Nebraska. If you are interested please leave your name/number so I can contact you when I have the mushrooms ready! Thank you!

2. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

ShroomKIng, How much poundage do you average a year? I live in NW Mo. and we might be able to work something out. . I have been selling morels for over 40 years. Hard to price ahead of time. Your 20 might prove to be to low or to high. What part of Neb. are you in?

3. cyra

cyra Young Morel

I'd like to purchase some Morels. I've never tried them myself, but have friends that rave about them. I love most any mushroom, so hope to be able to finally try some.

Thank you!

Julie

4. veronicaandgary

veronicaandgary Morel Enthusiast

ShroomKing1993, I would like 5 lbs. If you are on morelhunters.com PM me. Thanks, Veronica

5. celticcurl

celticcurl Morel Enthusiast

V and G when I go to morel hunters board I get a RIP page with no option to go to the message boards. Do you get the same picture?

6. horsepotatoe

horsepotatoe Morel Enthusiast

I get the same web site - RIP.

7. shroomking1993

shroomking1993 Morel Enthusiast

Thanks guys I am from Central Nebraska I live in Aurora. I plan to find plenty of mushrooms this season. I will update frequently and I would be willing to travel and maybe meet you half way if you live out of state.

8. missourishroommate

missourishroommate Morel Connoisseur

Hey all, the RIP page is a temporary tribute to a great man in the field of morels. He passed this morning. I am pretty sure the pages will be back tomorrow. But Veronica is probably referring to the Facebook Morel Hunters board as I have seen her post there. Hi Veronica!

Good luck ShroomMates!

Mitch

9. sirkingsalmon

sirkingsalmon Morel Enthusiast

can you email me gregprodigyfoodco@mail.com have a proposal for you. Thanks

10. pressureman12

pressureman12 Morel Enthusiast

I'm in need of quantity so please text me at 8-2-887-1198

11. veronicaandgary

veronicaandgary Morel Enthusiast

I am not on facebook. Just Morelhunters.com. I just joined the Arkansas and Missouri Mycological Societies. We went on a foray in Arkansas yesterday and my husband and I found 15 blacks and 17 half frees. OMG! They were yummy. it was our first time trying them and I am glad we waited for fresh. I would like as many as you can find. my email is garysammonslawyer@gmail.com Please email what you are finding right now. I have the fungi fever now. lol Veronica