Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

Looking For Buyers

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  veronicaandgary 
#1 ·
I am looking for buyers for the upcoming 2015 season. I plan to sell most of my morels. I plan on the price of 20 bucks per pound. My area is Nebraska. If you are interested please leave your name/number so I can contact you when I have the mushrooms ready! Thank you!

#2 ·
ShroomKIng, How much poundage do you average a year? I live in NW Mo. and we might be able to work something out. . I have been selling morels for over 40 years. Hard to price ahead of time. Your 20 might prove to be to low or to high. What part of Neb. are you in?

#8 ·
Hey all, the RIP page is a temporary tribute to a great man in the field of morels. He passed this morning. I am pretty sure the pages will be back tomorrow. But Veronica is probably referring to the Facebook Morel Hunters board as I have seen her post there. Hi Veronica!

Good luck ShroomMates!

Mitch

#11 ·
I am not on facebook. Just Morelhunters.com. I just joined the Arkansas and Missouri Mycological Societies. We went on a foray in Arkansas yesterday and my husband and I found 15 blacks and 17 half frees. OMG! They were yummy. it was our first time trying them and I am glad we waited for fresh. I would like as many as you can find. my email is garysammonslawyer@gmail.com Please email what you are finding right now. I have the fungi fever now. lol Veronica

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.