Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone out there might be able to sell me a pound or two (or more if the price is right) of fresh morels. I'd also be open to dried, but definitely prefer the fresh ones if available.

If you think you can help, please feel free to email me directly at: morels at poolside d c.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive got fresh morels i currently sale them for 30 dollars lb plus shipping lb for my northwestern blondes. im located in central valley area. let me know if interested. shipping available(559)223-3586

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone out there might be able to sell me a pound or two (or more if the price is right) of fresh morels. I'd also be open to dried, but definitely prefer the fresh ones if available.

If you think you can help, please feel free to email me directly at: morels at poolside d c.

Thanks!

Are you still looking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

Thanks!
I just made an account to come on here to see if any one in So Cal want my morels that I found randomly today. I don’t have much since I just gave some to a friend who is a mushroom lover and grower. So if anyone is curious or interested in buying, let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi!

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am willing to sale you as many as you'd like fresh daily if u prefer :I have dried and the resources to pick daily fresh can ship them: :name ur price

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!

Thanks!
Hi!

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts