Looking to trade for morels

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by Wicked Mike, May 3, 2017.

1. Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike Young Morel

Heya folks! I'm a huge fan of wild mushrooms (especially morels), but live down in Miami, where we just don't have the climate for it. The tradeoff there is that I've got local access to delicacies you won't see in the cooler states. I'd love to find a like-minded person or three to swap with.

I operate a small mail-order business dealing in peppers (my collection is currently up to over 1,600 varieties), including the hottest in the world. Depending on the season, I also have a pretty wide variety of tropical fruits (fresh passionfruit as we speak, lychee and longan coming up in the summer, etc).

If you've got a surplus and you're interested in checking out what we do locally, send me a message.

Frank Wright likes this.
  2. manleyman

manleyman Morel Enthusiast

I am interested think I am done for the year but would be interested next year if mother nature cooperates

3. geogymn

geogymn Morel Connoisseur

I might be interested!

4. Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike Young Morel

Awesome! Glad to hear from you both.

5. Wicked Mike

Wicked Mike Young Morel

Hi again, everyone! Thought I’d give it a try again this year. Of particular note at the moment, I have Manilkara Zapota (commonly known as sapodilla). The fruit has a slightly grainy texture and is VERY juicy, like a good pear. The flavor is like brown sugar with malty notes and a hint of fruitiness. They make excellent preserves and are great in a smoothie, although most people just eat them as is.

We’re also about to come into the season for quite a few varieties of lychee, pineapple, mango, passionfruit, etc.

6. GErard GB

GErard GB Young Morel

7. GErard GB

GErard GB Young Morel

Hey Mike. What’s your website ? Would like to try some fruit....

8. dnn hary

dnn hary Morel Enthusiast

we can help you ,we have stocks all the year round,if you want more ,we can planting more.
    anyone interested in ,contact with us
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

Frank Wright likes this.
  9. Frank Wright

Frank Wright Morel Enthusiast

Wicked Mike I got some dried morels from this season nice grey's or early connica's??? If your interested let me know I'm selling the connicas for 80 and the greys for 100 and that is for a pound. You can break them down in 1/4 lbs and price slides with the weight....
    Thanks, Frank

10. Matee ur Rehman

Matee ur Rehman Young Morel

Hi, Dear Sir, we have wild morels, dried, hunted from northern mountains area in Pakistan. For more details, pictures and trade terms, please contact me, whatsapp: 0092 301 2295006, [email protected]

11. Frank Wright

Frank Wright Morel Enthusiast

What kind of volume you looking for??? I might make a trade huge blondes and conicas too???

12. Matee ur Rehman

Matee ur Rehman Young Morel

Hi, I can offer wild morels from Pakistan, if any interest, please contact me at [email protected]

13. dnn hary

dnn hary Morel Enthusiast

High yield 微信图片_20181219105545.jpg 微信图片_20181220092140_副本.jpg

1 person likes this.
  14. lancer lin

lancer lin Morel Enthusiast

I am the owner of Himalaya Luxury Foods.

We have cultivated morels grown in china, season is from November to April.

I wonder if you are interested in either buy the imported fresh/dry morels from China or learn about cultivate them in USA

Please visit our website and email me to get in touch please.

my company is called himalaya luxury foods, google it you will find our website