Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested in more info for the Dried Morels ordered by the lb. How much is shipping and is there free shipping with a minimum order?

·
Registered
574 Posts
In addition to shipping, there is the new 25% Tariff (May 10) instituted by President Trump that applies to mushrooms from China and adds to the final cost.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In addition to shipping, there is the new 25% Tariff (May 10) instituted by President Trump that applies to mushrooms from China and adds to the final cost.
Thanks, So what's the total add up to for one lb.? That is what I need to know please. And if someone gets 5 or 10 pounds dies the price go down or free shipping on higher quantity orders?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kind high you think
Hi Dr. Dan. I have dehydrated Premium Whole 3+ inch Morels available in a week of two. My price is $30.00 for a one Quart ziplock bag = to about 1 lb of fresh Morels. Please let me know if you are interested? I have local pick up in Central Indiana, or I can ship them for 1-3 bags it runs right at $10.00 shipping and handling. Not too bad when split between 3 bags. These are great, I have a pre-order and re-order list going for this next batch. These easily rehydrate in warm water in about 15 min. and can then be fried sauteed, grilled and used in many recipes. Last batch sold out in 10 days so people insisted on reserving their orders for this next batch to not miss out if I sold out again. Please just let me know if your interested in getting on the list to be guaranteed your order. Thx! I feel this pricing is more than fair considering fresh ones are selling this year at $60.00 per lb. Or two for $100.00.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m interested in 2lbs ship to Wisconsin? PayPal?
Hi Johnnystickx, I sell Premium dried Morels, a one Quart bag of 3+ in. Morels is = to about 1 lb fresh Morels, are $30.00 these rehydrate Easily in about 15 min in warm water. Then can be fried, sauteed or grilled and used in many recipes. I ship all over the USA. I'm taking pre-orders and Re-orders for the next batch. The last batch sold out in 10 days, people insisted on getting on the list to not miss out on their bags in case they sold out that quickly again. Please just let me know if your interested in getting on the list. Shipping and handling on 1-3 bags is $10.00, obviously better price point to spread over 3 bags. Just message if you want to reserve any, and you'll get a pre-ordered 1st come st served guarantee on your bags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts