Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My son and I pick a weekend every year to visit and hunt mushrooms in Michigan. This year, we’re visiting the Central Lake area. Recommendation on the best weekend to hunt? We normally take an 3-4 extra days making it a long weekend but I’m not familiar with this area. Need to get vacation requested for next year. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sincere thanks. Didn’t realize we were so close to Boyne so we’ll schedule the week of the festival.

·
Super Moderator
2,168 Posts
Hi. My son and I pick a weekend every year to visit and hunt mushrooms in Michigan. This year, we’re visiting the Central Lake area. Recommendation on the best weekend to hunt? We normally take an 3-4 extra days making it a long weekend but I’m not familiar with this area. Need to get vacation requested for next year. Thank you!
Howdy @Saucee937 ...
Wade here... I'm So Very Happy to See You joining us on here...
I suggest to You, same...
As I Regularly suggest to Everyone and New Members..
Scroll back a few years, or scroll way back and begin by "Reading Forward" for example Michigan 2017
Read that whole Year forward.. Then Read Michigan 2018.. and so on.. to Present dates.
You Will learn Who Everyone here is, and you will have all your Questions answered, and Learn many things you may have never even thought of.
These Morel Hunting Threads are a very Intimate, Auto Biography, Hunting Log, Trail Guide, Comedy, Drama, Mystery...
A Family Novel about "The Love of The Hunt"
You will find your Questions Answered, about when is the most likely and Reoccurring Go Go Go and Pop Pop Popp'n times for any Area you wish.
And as You Enjoy the Read... you will get to Know All of Us..
Then begin Posting here with us as We All make Our way through the Woods Hunting Together.
Sharing; " The Love of the Hunt "
Ultimately; " The Mystery Will Always Be "
And; " You Won't Know if You Don't Go "
* @Saucee937 .. it is
So Very Nice to Have You Here With Us
Thank You
from Wade
for the Love of the Hunt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts