Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The mushroom festival in McCloud, CA is Sat. and Sun., 10am-6pm both days. It features Arts & Crafts booths, music, good food and great people with similar interests! It is located east of Mt. Shasta on Hwy 89.
Stop by the Mushroom Jerky booth and have a sample and say 'hi'. Happy Shroomin'............
601eee36da45fb060b329573.jpg

Super Moderator
The mushroom festival in McCloud, CA is Sat. and Sun., 10am-6pm both days. It features Arts & Crafts booths, music, good food and great people with similar interests! It is located east of Mt. Shasta on Hwy 89.
Stop by the Mushroom Jerky booth and have a sample and say 'hi'. Happy Shroomin'............
View attachment 39921
@jdaniels313 and Everyone ..
Howdy Wade here 馃
I'm putting this festival on My calendar for next year.. Being from Indiana, I'll need a few days afterwards to Sober up and regain Composier before I show my face around my Neighborhood again.. on second thought.... F' it..
I'm born a Hippie in Bloomington Indiana 1963
Let it be what it Be Man 鉁岎煃勨潳馃尰

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@jdaniels313 and Everyone ..
Howdy Wade here 馃
I'm putting this festival on My calendar for next year.. Being from Indiana, I'll need a few days afterwards to Sober up and regain Composier before I show my face around my Neighborhood again.. on second thought.... F' it..
I'm born a Hippie in Bloomington Indiana 1963
Let it be what it Be Man 鉁岎煃勨潳馃尰
If you do make it out here it may take a while to sober up too, but I guarantee a good time would be had by all! The only thing is you'd have to prepare yourself for the 110 degree heat. It's a b--ch! (and most people think hippies only come from CA.! lol)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts