Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at Milford Lake on Sunday April 27th 2014 running a catfishing tourney. I have some free time in the morning and would love to go find some shrooms. If someone would let me tag along on a hunt I would be most grateful. Would be willing to swap a mushroom hunt for some trophy blue cat fishing at a later date. I have a boat and am a pretty good fisherman!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be awesome, I've always wanted to go on a hunt out in that area! I have been hunting every day in KC and we need the rain that is heading our way! Woods are getting too crunchy! If you want to send me a message to [email protected] we can exchange phone numbers and work out all the particulars.

Thanks!
Brad

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a great time Chris! Not a bad haul for the short hunt we did. I think the best is yet to come for you guys out there! Its shaping up to be a great season!

ksmorelhunter We found about 2.5 lbs in the morning sunday. and then they went back out and found another nice sackful after i had to get back to my tournament!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.