Minnesota 2016

Discussion in 'Regional Meet Ups' started by mushroom_mentor, Apr 17, 2016.

1. mushroom_mentor

mushroom_mentor Morel Connoisseur

Hi you guys! My partner and I have a youtube channel dedicated to mushrooms! Currently we're getting ready for morel season 2016. We have a lot of information to get you started. In this episode I tell my first morel story and Sam tells a secret to finding morels using a map!

It would be great to hear your first morel story so subscribe and then comment on my youtube or send a youtube video comment.

We're also trying to get a group together for a foray! We need people! please like our video and subscripe if you want to join us on a mushroom foray. Also comment in the comments section on the video as we don't check the message board that frequently. Thanks for watching!

[video]https://youtu.be/W8yNqxbtf04[/video]

2. morelmaniacmn

morelmaniacmn Morel Connoisseur

OMG, enough already

1 person likes this.

3. Old Elm

Old Elm Morel Connoisseur

The video link doesn’t seem to open??

4. twisted minds

twisted minds Morel Connoisseur

They were the oddball couple who thought they were mushroom experts a couple years ago because they took a class and were trying to monitize on their youtube channel. This was probably their video where they were mis-identifying elm trees and were called out for their "expertise". They probably took the video down do to the ridicule they were getting.

1 person likes this.
  5. Old Elm

Old Elm Morel Connoisseur

THX’z
    Hoping to get a into some Ramps tmrrw. Good luck to you T Minds.