Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

21 - 40 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just cooked some of the dried morels lastnight from last season. Have to finish them off. Yep dreaming of the mother lode!!!!!!
Mother load no kidding!! How many lbs do you bring in to last thru the whole winter!? Congrats to you my friend! And yes let's hope it's such a season. I've been out wandering my woods already.. Some new fuzzy white turkey tail looking types but all I've found growing new so far.

Can't wait til they start showing up in my dreams! 🤯😁

Has anyone been out to CO for mushrooms in the spring? I've a friend I want to visit and thought I'd skew the timing in mushroom favor if it hits much earlier than ours??

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’m so excited for this year’s season that I took a whole week off at the end of May for hunting the early morels. Also great couple of East coast foragers moved in to our neighborhood recently & they’re equally excited to find their first MN morels & pheasant backs. Cheers - looking forward to everyone’s photos.
That's great, but I would say a week at the end of May is the late season morels in a typical year, just to give you a heads up!!
yep - whoops. I should have said yellows! Let’s all hope for some great rainy days in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I also counted 14. I hope everyone had a good off season. I got a pic to test your eyes. How many mask can you find?
Big oof.

Hope y'all are well. Maybe we'll bump into each other in the woods again this year 🤣 I think things are shaping up to be even earlier than last year — time will tell.

21 - 40 of 143 Posts