Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

941 - 960 of 989 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,911 Posts
Always strong!! Just tired of these illusive morels. Ohh im gonna score soon!! Chickens, boletes, hedgehogs, chants, lobsters!!! I can find them!!!
Very interesting @Mason and Everyone
Well you still have all of your absolute information from that spot..
So Good Job on Confirmation!!
* your spot reminds me of two different spots of mine.. we call..
one..
* "Pig tails"
the other
* "Three tales end"
They are two separate 15 acre Valleys and are separated by the..
Main Ridge "Turkey Turn"
They're so awesome and intriguing
But we never find in them..
However we do find all around..
within an 1/8 mile
* Perhaps Me and Chewy will hunt there tomorrow..and may find something SUMMER FUNGI ..as you have
20200524_104827.jpg

·
Registered
824 Posts
My god what is going on in Minneapolis? How did the violent gain so much control? Arrest the cops, have a trial, give them a sentence that fits the crime. Sorry hard to think morels as anarchists try to destroy our country.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
In years past when my faith in humanity has faltered I've always found solace in the presence of nature and the embrace of the forest. Hope is not gone just because common sense has been forgotten.
I hear you. Watched to much Jerry Springer style news. The police that break the rules are a tiny percent as are the people destroying things. Took a long hike today and changed my perspective.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well that's it for me this spring. Found three new spots. Three old honey holes stopped producing. Anything to look forward to for the summer? I've exclusively only gone after morels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice to find the chickens still in the witches butter stage, went out for a last search for morels yesterday and I don't know what is worse not finding anything or finding 3-4 lbs of crumbling bug infested giant yellows. You've got me switching gears towards chicken this week, your posts have me very motivated. Thanks and happy hunting! Oh yeah and watch out for ticks,walked through a hoard yesterday&had at least 20 on each leg. UUUGGGHHH!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very interesting @Mason and Everyone
Well you still have all of your absolute information from that spot..
So Good Job on Confirmation!!
* your spot reminds me of two different spots of mine.. we call..
one..
* "Pig tails"
the other
* "Three tales end"
They are two separate 15 acre Valleys and are separated by the..
Main Ridge "Turkey Turn"
They're so awesome and intriguing
But we never find in them..
However we do find all around..
within an 1/8 mile
* Perhaps Me and Chewy will hunt there tomorrow..and may find something SUMMER FUNGI ..as you have View attachment 35170
Nice rig wade!!!!!!

941 - 960 of 989 Posts