Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great bands/music/camping/morels/forays/championship hunt. This is the first year of a great tradition.

The Shroom Ninja will be there!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be heading down from Illinois with my brother and another shroomer. We are arriving thursday and staying until sunday. looking forward to it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's a question for some seasoned vets: I have a stump right outside my window that produces falses. Is there a correlation as far as timing is concerned between the two (true and false)? That seems to be a logical assumption. Just moved into this house in November, and happened upon the false morels late spring last year while first working on the house.

·
Registered
8 Posts
5 days away! Cant wait! Lookin forward to meeting some good people, eating some good food, listening to good music and most importantly finding the elusive morel.

If you see or a couple half breed mexican rednecks in a beat up camper with venison on the smoker stop by and introduce yourself.

shroom a boom boom!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just purchased my ticket to head to the festival again this year. Had a blast last year and looking forward to doing it again. Who else is going?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts