1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morel Motivator - Video

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by shroomcrafter, Apr 11, 2014.

1. shroomcrafter

shroomcrafter Morel Connoisseur

While not so patiently waiting for the morels to pop, I thought I would post my YouTube video, "Go for the Gold! - 14 Lbs." to encourage, motivate, and pump us up. Maybe just to get our eyes in focus and remind us what shrooms and dead elms look like. Excuse the emphasis on dead elms. I do best with elms when I can find them. My video was originally titled, "Confessions of a Tree Hunter - Part One.." Thanks for watching. Good luck and God bless.[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi-HudYbHXY[/video]

2. sciotoguy

sciotoguy Morel Connoisseur

Yep it motivates me,,,, but thats several weeks away yet. cant wait.. You have one on the early blacks? thanks again

3. shroomcrafter

shroomcrafter Morel Connoisseur

sciotoguy,

Sorry, I flunk out on blacks. Only time I ever did good on blacks was when I went up to Michigan, got there to early and found a lot of blacks under wild cherry trees. Never been able to duplicate that since. Thanks for watching...and waiting.