Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Impressive! I think that this is your best vid ever. Well shot, well choreographed, and well narrated. The thing is, and I guess there is always a "thing" isn't there, is that these signs don't always occur at the same time or in the same order. I try to get out and start looking, when the first of the sign appears. This is also the time to go out looking for mew spots.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Impressive! I think that this is your best vid ever. Well shot, well choreographed, and well narrated. The thing is, and I guess there is always a "thing" isn't there, is that these signs don't always occur at the same time or in the same order. I try to get out and start looking, when the first of the sign appears. This is also the time to go out looking for mew spots.
I tend to agree with you as soil temps and precipitation are also strong factors with vascular plant growth and fungal fruiting….but this gives another bit of knowledge for the arsenal and in a normal spring it is fairly accurate I believe. Thanks for watching BTW I am always trying to improve my content quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts