1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morel Mushroom walking Sticks

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by super picker, Apr 8, 2013.

1. super picker

super picker Morel Enthusiast

I have hand carved morel mushroom hunting sticks for sale. They can be cut to suit your helght. Made from seasoned wood so they are light and sturdy and will not crack. They are sanded and coated in 4good coats of lacquer so they are durable as well.
    Email morelchef@gmail.com or call or txt 816-337-7903 for more info or pictures. Most sticks are $25 plus shipping which which varies depending on your zip code, about $15
    Thank you and btw these sticks almost make the morels jump into your bag

2. naturesdesigns

naturesdesigns Young Morel

Natures designs hand carved morel mushroom hiking sticks, best morel sticks out there, you have seen our famous sticks at bass pro-shop, gander mountain, , cabelas – fin-feather- fur! Our morel mushroom sticks have the most accessories then any other shroom stick out there. With the best decoy morel, compass, beaded wrist strap, rubber boot, and a 15” ruler on the bottom, at a light weight of 1 pound. Now for a price of $30.00 give us a call today 419-909-8892

3. smcclure28

smcclure28 Morel Enthusiast

i am interested in one of your walking sticks do either of you have a website i can view them on?