Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
944 Posts
Me or several other folks I know can supply all you could need also. It does depend on the price. It also depends on whether a person is a re-seller or a picker. Picker's like me can usually let them go a little cheaper. That quality check is important after some of the pictures on this site of rotten morels that someone is going to eat. If it smells off pitch it. King's Apprentice, RJ, ,MO.SchroomMate, some others that don't even post on here could all come up with more than you need. Timing could be a problem for this spring. NOAA is predicting a late cold spring. But what do they know. We will go somewhere else and pick them anyway. KA , what is the right price? kb St. Joe, Mo

· Registered
944 Posts
sounds like you guys have the morels covered without my help. If the timing is off here, they will be growing somewhere. Can't have a morel festival without morels. A friend supplied some festivals back east with morels last year from Kansas when they had None. ahistory, never hunted with you. But I have hunted with some guys from around my parts who know you I think. Are you down around Columbia?

· Registered
944 Posts
yo mitch, so me and ahistory were like two trains passing in the night huh? Hey, I was just trying to keep up with NEK on the way back. He's fast! . I was shot to heck anyway. That was a hot mother that day. Well good luck down south. I have no advice to give except have fun. You are way out of my car's range for one day's hunt, 600 miles round is about the limit. I'll be interested to hear what type of habitat they grow in down yonder because I know you will look until you find something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.