1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morels for sale in northern Illinois

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by morchellamaster, May 2, 2016.

1. morchellamaster

morchellamaster Morel Enthusiast

I have approximately 30 pounds of fresh morels. Taking $30 a pound......if you want all then all then I will negotiate a price. Thanks!

2. oldman

oldman Young Morel

Where are you located,would be interested in a couple of pounds, if not to far from me.

3. jkowal

jkowal Young Morel

I would like a pound or two as well depending on where you are located. Please email matchbook454@gmail.com

Thanks!

4. duke

duke Morel Enthusiast

I would take them all if we can work something out feel free to drop me a line dukefrisby@hotmail.com or 309-883-3057 Thanks!

5. cash

cash Young Morel

What part of northern IL. are you I would take all of them

6. morelsandvenison

morelsandvenison Young Morel

I would like to buy 3 pounds. I live in the far northeast corner of the state.
    Please let me know your location.
    I could pick up Thurs after work.
    Thanks!

7. morchellamaster

Hey guys I am actually just south of Joliet. I am always willing to drive a ways and help you out. I currently just sold 30 pounds and just went today and have 5 pounds. They are mix of greys, and 2-5 inch yellows.

8. morchellamaster

The next time I plan on going on is Monday which I anticipate having around 15 more pounds. If you are interested contact me @ golfnforelife@sbcglobal.net. I know some people want 2-3 inch sized shrooms but they make great stuffed shrooms and starting to get bigger. Thanks!

9. elliannaf

elliannaf Young Morel

I am from Rockford, but will gladly drive to get several pounds. I am in Aurora two days a week also. Please contact me whomever may have some additional available. Thank you!

10. duke

duke Morel Enthusiast

Still waiting on mushrooms who has some for sell?

11. oldman

oldman Young Morel

I live in Plano just north of you,if you have any for sale let me know, jboc696@comcast.net Thanks