1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morels for Sale in Washington

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by zzoha, May 7, 2016.

1. zzoha

zzoha Young Morel

I have lots and lots of morels for sale. $20 per pound (1-20 lb), $17 per pound (20-50 lb), $15 per pound (50 lb and up). Will deliver large quantities to Seattle and Spokane, one day shipping option might be available. Cash is prefered

2. grapedreamz

grapedreamz Young Morel

I am interested in 2 lbs. Can u send to SC? I can pay with paypal.

3. mytpharo

mytpharo Young Morel

Would like 5 pounds if you will ship to 41149 zip. Reply to mytpharo@netzero.com and I'li send a phone number to work out details.

4. 3minx

3minx Young Morel

Can we get 5# shipped to Nebraska?

5. hex002

hex002 Young Morel

I'm in Spokane, want 2#. Can I pickup?

6. zzoha

zzoha Young Morel

Hello, guys. Sorry for delay' I was in the mountains picking more mushrooms. I didn´t know how to handle the shipping part, and last night as soon as I returned from the wilderness, I signed for Facebook store. I also went to USPS office and asked many questions on overnight delivery. I can not offer you free shipping, neither can I go with standard flat rate-mushrooms might get spoiled. So, If you still craving for delicious Morels-welcome to my Facebook store https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Edibles-1582409955393509/shop I have no ratings, likes and friends yet, cause I just started it last night, but I have bunch of morels and guaranty to ship it ASAP. Please join me on Facebook. Thank you and have a great day!
    <strong> For the customer from Spokane</strong> I'll be in Spokane next week. My email zzohamiha@gmail.com

7. zzoha

zzoha Young Morel

Shipping cost is adjusted now-I got the package, that will deliver morels fresh to the customers with USPS Priority Mail Flat rate without the need to pay insane price for shipping.
    https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Edibles-1582409955393509/

8. bhopper

bhopper Young Morel

Interested I live in Georgia tried to click on the facebook address above it did not work