Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lots and lots of morels for sale. $20 per pound (1-20 lb), $17 per pound (20-50 lb), $15 per pound (50 lb and up). Will deliver large quantities to Seattle and Spokane, one day shipping option might be available. Cash is prefered

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, guys. Sorry for delay' I was in the mountains picking more mushrooms. I didn´t know how to handle the shipping part, and last night as soon as I returned from the wilderness, I signed for Facebook store. I also went to USPS office and asked many questions on overnight delivery. I can not offer you free shipping, neither can I go with standard flat rate-mushrooms might get spoiled. So, If you still craving for delicious Morels-welcome to my Facebook store https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Edibles-1582409955393509/shop I have no ratings, likes and friends yet, cause I just started it last night, but I have bunch of morels and guaranty to ship it ASAP. Please join me on Facebook. Thank you and have a great day!
<strong> For the customer from Spokane</strong> I'll be in Spokane next week. My email [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipping cost is adjusted now-I got the package, that will deliver morels fresh to the customers with USPS Priority Mail Flat rate without the need to pay insane price for shipping.
https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Edibles-1582409955393509/

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have lots and lots of morels for sale. $20 per pound (1-20 lb), $17 per pound (20-50 lb), $15 per pound (50 lb and up). Will deliver large quantities to Seattle and Spokane, one day shipping option might be available. Cash is prefered
DO still have Morels? I want to buy 2 lb.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you except PayPal? Can you ship to Milwaukee?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you except PayPal? Can you ship to Milwaukee?
I would like to buy 3-4 pounds. I can pick up! Social distancing of course and bring cash.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd love to get 2 pounds of your freshest mushrooms please, if you can send me a PayPal link I can send you the money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts