1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morels for sale Sioux City IA, $15/LB or $10/LB for 10+ pounds

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by onawa88, May 17, 2013.

1. onawa88

onawa88 Morel Enthusiast

Picked 50+ pounds worth yesterday and this morning. Will sell for $15 per pounds or $10 per pound if you buy more than 10 pounds worth. Can get another 50 pounds if wanted. I am willing to drive to Omaha as well. text me at 651-235-2562

Dirt has been removed.

[​IMG]

2. onawa88

onawa88 Morel Enthusiast

http://tinypic.com/r/e00pcn/5

3. pheinle

pheinle Young Morel

Will you ship them to Ohio?

4. pheinle

pheinle Young Morel

Would you ship them to Ohio? I would like 10 lbs.

5. jerrysbassplayer

jerrysbassplayer Young Morel

If you would ship them to Wisconsin, I would also like 10 lbs.

6. onawa88

onawa88 Morel Enthusiast

Yeah if multiple people are interested I can ship them, both of you send me an email at andrew.herberg@gmail.com and we can work out the details

7. grangrow

grangrow Young Morel

Just wondering if you have n e of those morels (dry land fish) as they are known in Tennessee left, lol ??? Would be more than happy to pay to have them overnighted!!! I have never found n e in my life & have only eatin them once..., but I have never FORGOT it either!!! Would GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thank You

8. grangrow

grangrow Young Morel

Just wondering if n e of you out-of-town people heard back? I have left post & sent text...., &&&& still ain't hurd bac??? I am KNEW to this site & just wondering if it is for REAL???? Ain't seen NO MORE POST SENTS I POSTED MINE???? Thanks & have a Great Rest of Weekend?????

9. rasn3boyz

rasn3boyz Young Morel

Interested in 10 lbs if you will ship to illlinois...

10. onawa88

onawa88 Morel Enthusiast

Sorry for the delay everyone, I have been overwhelmed by responses. I have to decided not to ship any as I have more than enough local orders to fill. Thanks for everyone's interest tho.

-Andrew