Morels for sale SW Michigan

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by jamesdunk126, Apr 21, 2016.

1. jamesdunk126

jamesdunk126 Young Morel

Am currently picking and selling Morels and didn't know where to get started selling them. Have hunted for years but never tried to sell them. So if your interested or have any questions please contact me. My email is jamesdunk126@gmail. Com or reply on here please and we can talk. Thank you

2. screwloose

screwloose Young Morel

James, I would like to buy some morels.Are they white or black morels? Just curious, I want some either way. I would buy up to 1 pound depending on the price.
    I live in Corunna, MI. Please let me know where you are, and your asking price.
    Thank you,
    P.S. Do you think I might get a family price?
    Thank You,
    John Dunk
    screwspam@allband.org

3. scoutmama

scoutmama Young Morel

Hi James:
    I'm desperately looking to send my mom some Morels. She lives in a nursing home in North Manchester Indiana. She spent her life hunting, picking and eating morels, and she misses this tradition more than anything else. I don't know if you can mail mushrooms, or if you could deliver them to her, depending on your costs and the amount you sell. Just taking a shot. Trying to help her dream come true. Thanks so much! (I'm in NJ, Morel-less)

4. lolocoogs40

lolocoogs40 Young Morel

where in southwest michigan are you? I am heading that way on Friday. I come from chicago and i take 94 east to exit 60 are you anywhere near that path..I will drive to you. thanks Lolo 7733705656