1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Morels Fresh Daily for Sale - Rochester, MN Area

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by iluvmorels, May 29, 2013.

1. iluvmorels

iluvmorels Morel Enthusiast

Morels picked fresh daily - asking $25/pound but will sell for $20/pound for orders over 10 pounds.

2. safetystop

safetystop Morel Enthusiast

I'd like to purchase a couple of pounds anyway.

3. iluvmorels

Yep, I have two pounds for you picked fresh last night - where do you live, I could deliver them?

4. safetystop

Stewartville area. I could meet you at whatever time works for you, say at Kwik Trip north, just before you come into Stewartville, by the picnic tables on west side of parking lot?

5. iluvmorels

that would be great - how many pounds would you like? I would need 25$ per pound cash if you are fine with that? I can come down within the next hour or whatever works for you?

6. iluvmorels

Do you mean the kwik trip right in the town of Stewartville or the one farther north of town - the newer big one?

7. safetystop

Anytime works with me, sooner the better, like the next hour as you've mentioned sounds perfect. Looks like the rain might slow down for this next short time period anyway. I can take a couple pounds off your hands for sure. I'm not sure quantity in two pounds, so maybe even three pounds? Maybe bring two pounds with one extra pound? Name the time and I'll be there with cash.

8. iluvmorels

Cool - I am in zumbro falls area so will leave in a few minutes and should be there in 45 to 50 minutes pending traffic and of course, the storm. I will bring 3 pounds. which kwik trip - right in town or the one farther north of town? my cell number is 261-5606.

9. safetystop

North of town. I'll be there in forty minutes, or 4:30...

10. safetystop

Thank you Iluvmorels for the wonderful morels and all of your time. :)

11. flkeith

flkeith Young Morel

I'm in Southeast FL. Do you overnight? I'm interested in 3-5 pounds.